SMS Studio
A Great SMS Collection
Home
Disclaimer
Privacy
Contact
Home
General
Comedy
Short Stories
Emotional
Love
Friendship
Cool Info
Wish SMS
Quotes
Thursday, 6 June 2013
Take the mobile, Play temple Run
08:57
Comedy
No comments
After watching Yeh Jawaani Hai
Deewani, a boy said to his father:
"I want to run, I want to fly, I even want to fall, but don't want to stop!"
Father replied:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Take the mobile, and play Temple run.. :P
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Popular Posts
I am going to marry on next Monday
I am going to marry on next Monday. Sorry for not informing you by call. I am not inviting many peoples. This is only a small party. Please...
Friends
Friends are not a game to play, Friends are not a word to say, Friends won't come in March and in May, Friends mean yesterday, tomorrow...
A Journey of..
"A Journey of thousand miles begins with a Single Step."
Is Google a Boy or Girl
Question: "Is Google a boy or Girl..???" . . . . Think. . .. Think . . . . . Answer : Of course it is a Girl . . . Because it won...
Labels
Comedy
(24)
Emotional
(8)
Friendship
(2)
General
(14)
Info
(1)
Jokes
(2)
Love
(2)
Quotes
(12)
Short Story
(2)
Wish SMS
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment