SMS Studio
A Great SMS Collection
Home
Disclaimer
Privacy
Contact
Home
General
Comedy
Short Stories
Emotional
Love
Friendship
Cool Info
Wish SMS
Quotes
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
S.L.E.E.P
08:37
Wish SMS
No comments
"S.L.E.E.P"
S = Say thanks to the god.
L = Lying on the bed.
E = Eyes closed slowly.
E = End of the day.
P = Plan for the next day.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Popular Posts
Wrong number
Mrs Banta was in the habit of having long conversation on the telephone. Sometimes going on over an hour. One day she hang up after 25 minu...
If Someone feels That...
"If Someone feels That They had never made a Mistake in their Life, Then it means they had Never Done what their Heart Says.." ...
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go I can take you places you ain’t never been before Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever kno...
No Tissue Paper in Toilet
A Girl puts her fingers near HOTEL Manager's lips. Manager kisses and sucks all Finger. Girl : Tell ur Boss, there is no Tissue Paper...
A very heart touching story - Must Read
I was walking around in a Big Bazaar store making shopping, when I saw a Cashier talking to a boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 y...
The pain is not on the time of missing our dears
The pain is not on the time of missing our dears. The pain is really start when you live without them and with their presence in your mind....
I am going to marry on next Monday
I am going to marry on next Monday. Sorry for not informing you by call. I am not inviting many peoples. This is only a small party. Please...
Santa Banta
एक दिन बंता को अनजान नंबर से फोन आया। फोन पर लड़की थी, जो बोली: हेलो, आप कुंवारे हैं? बंता: हां, लेकिन आप कौन बोल रही हैं? लड़की: मैं तुम्ह...
Height of begging
Height of begging :- A sleeping beggar puts up a notice board in front of him :- "Please do not make noise by dropping coins... Use pa...
3 Idiots - Facebook Style
3 Idiots - Facebook Style Rancho: *Smiling* Teacher : Aap muskura kyu rahe ho? Rancho: Bohot dino se Facebook me account banane ki ichh...
Labels
Comedy
(24)
Emotional
(8)
Friendship
(2)
General
(14)
Info
(1)
Jokes
(2)
Love
(2)
Quotes
(12)
Short Story
(2)
Wish SMS
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment